Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oprah said so!

I was home from work sick the other day. So what did I do with myself? Lay on the couch and watch talk shows of course. I was watching Oprah and the topic just happened to be... The top 6 shoes every woman should own. The first ones I easily agreed with and decided I basically owned all of them. black kitten, cute flat, fancy heel, dressy tennis shoe, tall boot and.... last but not least a good all weather boot. This is the one that really excited me. While shopping I see these boots in many colors and patterns and always want to pick up a pair. They are just so cute and fun looking. Then for some reason I talk myself out of it and decide I don't need them. Well, Oprah says I do so I might just have to drop by Target this week and pick myself up a pair. I mean Oprah did think I need them and all:)

Now the hard part will be which cute pair to bring home with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment