Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Slacker Magee!

Just call me Slacker Magee! I have been a major slacker when it comes to this blog. Maybe I'm not cut out for the blogger world. I sure do enjoy reading other peoples blogs but keeping up with my own.... Well all I can say is slacker, is it because I am to busy, don't know what to write, sit in front of a computer ALL day long, just moved, don't have internet at home right now, working on a quilt, planting a garden, Unpacking..... Well here is my laundry list of excuses. Now if only I would take some time and blog about these things maybe my Blog would be a little more exciting. Ok, Let's try this again. I promise to post..... At least once a week.



So I have a ton of lavender growing around my house. It smells lovely, Any ideas what I could do with it? Make saches, lotion, soap...?

No comments:

Post a Comment