Friday, January 15, 2010

No more white walls

Did you ever live in an apartment building where they wouldn't let you paint the walls? Did you feel trapped in boring Vanilla while wanting some rocky road. I felt that way until I discovered Uppercase Living and HAD to become a dealer. Click here to check out my site and then if you fall in love with something you can contact me to place an order.






Uppercase Living sells vinyl expressions that you can use just about anywhere. From walls to window to mirrors the options are endless.


These fun embellishments are great to liven up any boring apartment or add a little touch to a room. I think they are so much fun. I could probably put these up in every room. Good thing I have my boyfriend to stop me:) I have so many ideas for these. I am sure I will share later in one of my DIY projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment