Monday, January 25, 2010

So many dresses....

Over the weekend I met up with my good friend Hannah and some of her friends. We were off for a morning of bridesmaid dress shopping. Hannah made what I think is a great decision. She picked the designer and the color she wanted then said try them on and pick whichever you like the best. All of the dresses were lovely and to be honest they seemed to look good on everyone. So now time to make a decision. Here are a few that we were looking at.







Which ones your favorite? I think I like 1 and 5 but... they are all so pretty :) and 3 wasn't there to try on but I like that one too. Oh the decisions. Maybe she shouldn't have given me an option;)

2 comments:

  1. I like 1 and 2! What color is she going for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in the purple and 1 is one of my favs but we are having a bad feeling that one doesn't come in the purple:(

    ReplyDelete