Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A sea of black.....

So I walk into my office this morning and my cubemate is wearing black pants and a gray sweater, I go to talk to another co-worker and what is she wearing? Black & Gray. I look down and what am I wearing? gray pants, black shirt and gray cropped jacket. Is it the cold winter blahs that are getting to all of us? So I have decided no more black for this girls winter. Time for a little color. I started with painting my nails a lovely shade of Frosted Ice Calypso.



Who needs black when we can have BLUE. So for the rest of January I plan to wear as much color as possible. If I wear black pants they must be paired with a colorful top. If I wear a black top I must wear colorful accessories. Let's see how I do. I think I wear more black then I realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment