Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ogling some LuLuLemon

So in the past few weeks that I have fallen into the blogging world I have also stumbled across something else. On many blogs I keep hearing other bloggers mention LuLuLemon. Some of you might be thinking "Duh, Anessa where have you been?" Well luckily no where close to this store. If you are sheltered like me. Click here and check it out for yourself. If not then you know what I am talking about. Something about this store is me drawn in. Couldn't really tell you what it is. The comfy Yoga and running gear they sell. The name, but whatever it is they are doing something right. I keep coming back to that sight and just ogling the beautiful items. A little pricier then my budget is allowing right now but a girl can look right? Plus there is always birthdays:) So here is my wish list.





The last ones a running skirt. I heart it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment