Monday, January 4, 2010

To the new year...

Hello 2010

With the new year upon us it is time for the good ole resolutions. I alway say eat healthier, exercise more, save money. Not that I don't want to do these things but I have decided rather then say the usual I would like to make a list of things I would like to accomplish. So here goes...

1. Start a blog
2. Create more of my own artwork
3. Start selling illustrations on Istock
4. Create an etsy store and sell my art
4. Run a half marathon
5. Take a class on web design
6. Create my own on line portfolio
7. Read more
8. Refresh my wardrobe
9. Take more photos (I got a new camera today :)
10. Cook dinner twice a week (frozen pizza doesn't count)

Just to name a few! So read on and maybe you will notice me accomplishing some of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment