Thursday, January 7, 2010

Purple Haze

So I am at that age when many of my friends are getting married. I might possibly be the next girl for 27 Dresses:) Anyways within a month 2 of my good friends are having weddings in which I get to be a bridesmaid. They have both picked purple for there color. At first I thought oh no both purple. Then I was browsing the many on line inspiration boards and was amazed how different each board looked. Check out a few I came across.








My friend Hannah had mentioned purple and red. All I could think was Red Hat ladies until I saw this last image. Isn't it lovely? I was eating my words. Sorry Hannah!

Anyways I was amazed at how so many people took the color purple and made it work for spring and then again using darker shades for fall. It will be fun to see how different my 2 friends weddings are. Now hopefully for my sake they pick the same dress so I only have to buy one:) but that wouldn't be much fun would it? So stay tuned for dresses, invites and favors. Cause I am sure I will be helping with lots of these things coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment